Daniel Stockmann is recognized as one of the preeminent criminal defense attorneys in the state of Nebraska, if not the country, and has served the public by providing expert legal defense for the past 15 years. He began pursuing his passion for law at Saint Louis University (1992-1995), where he earned his B.A. in Criminal Justice. Almost immediately after graduating, he went on to earn his law degree at Creighton University School of Law (1996-1999). Since completing his education, Stockmann has become a member of the Nebraska Bar Association, which is composed of the best trial lawyers from across the state. He has even been awarded a spot on The National Trial Lawyer’s coveted “Top 40 Under 40,” which lists America’s top young trial lawyers.
Over the course of his distinguished career, Daniel Stockmann has covered a wide range of legal defense cases, gaining favorable outcomes for thousands of clients and helping them to avoid significant prison time. However, after handling various legal matters for many years, Daniel has turned his attention to the ever-increasing arrests relating to drugs and defending individuals who have had their rights violated by the authorities. Daniel has an in-depth understanding of the shady tactics law enforcement can employ when making drug-related arrests—from unconstitutional profiling to baseless interstate highway drug searches—and he has represented and successfully defended clients from these tactics in almost every county along the I-80 corridor.
- “Mr. Stockmann is an extremely knowledgeable professional who provided the reassurance that anybody in a legally compromising position is desperate to experience from the moment it begins.” – R. H.
- “When our son was arrested in Nebraska, we reached out to Dan Stockmann. Even though it was in the evening, he returned my call right away and offered to help. He was confident and forthright in his assessment of our son’s charges. Since we live in Iowa, he kept in touch with us throughout the case via email and phone. I credit him for getting our son’s bond lowered to an amount we could afford. He was also able to negotiate a plea deal that kept our son from going to prison. It was better than we had hoped for. He saved our son from prison. He was facing 22 years for a drug charge. I don’t know what we would have done without Dan! He saved our family. For that, I will forever be grateful. Our son can move on with his life and put this all behind him. I definitely recommend Dan Stockmann. He saved our family.” – Julie
- “When I was arrested, I was terrified that the charges I faced would ruin my life. I’m so glad I hired attorney Daniel Stockmann to represent me! From the first moment, Daniel Stockmann listened to my concerns, relieved my fears, helped me to understand the legal process and assured me that he would do everything he could to fight for me. It was such a relief to have a competent lawyer like Daniel Stockmann on my side and that he was going to be able to work hard to get me out of that terrible situation. I would highly recommend Daniel Stockmann to anyone who needs a caring, aggressive, and diligent attorney.” – A.B.
- “Daniel Stockmann provides exceptional legal work. He is honest and straight forward with his is legal advice. Daniel is reliable and answered all of my questions. I highly recommend Daniel if you are looking for a great attorney!” – S. E.
- “Due to unfortunate circumstances I found myself in need of an attorney in Nebraska. Luckily for me, I found Daniel Stockmann. He was thorough, knowledgeable and straight forward from our very first conversation until the conclusion of my case. He was there to listen to me, and he kept me informed every step of the way. He worked diligently to obtain the best possible outcome for my case. To say I am simply satisfied would be an understatement. My family and I couldn’t be happier with Mr Stockmann, and I am truly grateful I found him.” – B. B.
- “With [Daniel Stockmann] on your side, you’ve got a lawyer that will do everything and more to make sure you’re represented properly in court. I hope I will never need a lawyer again. However, Daniel would be my first call if I did. My family and I can’t thank you enough Daniel, you exceeded our expectations.” – J. B.
- “Highly recommend! Mr. Stockmann represented our daughter and was exactly what we needed. He was professional, quick, understanding, and kept us informed and on top of what our options were. Very pleased with his services.” – previous client
- “Definitely on my side! I highly recommend he be on yours! I was unfairly and unlawfully targeted by law enforcement in Nebraska. I contacted many attorneys and they all led me (either by their actions or lack thereof) to Dan. Dan went to work right away to get me released from jail as well as working to get my case suppressed. I do my homework and I would recommend Dan to anyone who finds themselves on the wrong side of the law. He has worked extremely hard for me and I believe he would do the same for anyone who finds themselves in my situation as well. I believe him to be highly ethical and extremely truthful, he is a wonderful attorney.” – L.N.